Friday, March 28, 2008

Yarn, Yarn, & More Yarn

I'm in the 3rd or 4th week of the going out of business sale and there's still yarn, yarn, and more yarn. Yarn Yarn go away or add to my stash today. Once again Stephanie and I started another new project. The Shalom Cardigan. We're using GGH Aspen. Check out the progress on ravelry.
Speaking of ravelry, if you haven't signed up....Stop reading this, click on the link, sign up, and then come back. Feeling uninspired and don't know what to knit or crochet? Come to knitting group next Thursday at Yarnology. MMMM we start at 11 ish and finish late afternoon. The group will continue after the shop closes. Where? I don't know yet. I have some ideas though. Have you tried the Aussie Bites from Costco? They are a fabulous, sweet and somewhat healthy snack! I've been busy taking pictures and organizing my ravelry notebook. I have soo much fun on that site. Well, I'm off for now. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: