Saturday, March 22, 2008

Beautiful Day & New Projects

This is the warmest Easter weekend we've had in years. I should be knitting or crocheting at the beach or by the pool instead of working. I've come to the conclusion that my friend Stephanie and I are a bad influence on each other. Why? We start new projects every time we're together. I say, let's get a tattoo Steph. That was kind of random. I started Talia and I'm excited because I get to use one of my favorite yarns, Manos. I couldn't get the first lace row right for the life of me. It's the easiest lace pattern, my mind must be on other things like tattoos and food. I also started Nob Hill and I'm actually close to finishing it. I'm using wool ease. And yes, I started the Tree Jacket in my trademark color, Terracotta in Cotton ease. I really like that yarn. So I have a few projects to finish and oh ya, not to mention the other projects sitting in my knitting bag. I have a few crochet patterns I'm working on as well, yes, I 'm stepping into the world of design. How fun it is!! Happy Easter, I must Yarn On....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Tatoo...well, I was actually thinking of getting pierced instead.