Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Live Artfully



Wow! I just got my copy of Live Artfully Magazine. I'm so excited! My name is on page 5 and again on page 18. Jenny let me write an article on Laurie and Ruth (owners of Posies) for the spring issue. I can't believe I have an article in a magazine. If you haven't picked up a copy, what are you waiting for? Well as for Yarnology, I'm still here. It now looks like part of the shop won't be going to Fresno and that I'll be here until the end of April. That's ok. God has a plan. I've almost finished Ubernatural. I just have to sew the buttons on. I'm actually wearing it today.


Isn't she beautiful? Yes, I'm learning more and more about blogging. I'm still working on Talia. I forgot to take home my fourth hank of manos to complete it so looks like she'll get done this week or over the weekend. I love this pattern. It has enough of a pattern to keep it interesting.

I'm much further than the picture shows.




I'm still working on another crocheted slipper pattern. I'll post some pictures sometime this week. If you haven't taken the poll yet, please do. I'm working on an article for the summer issue of Live Artfully Magazine on knitting. I would love your feedback. Have a great week and thanks for reading. We're still meeting here at the shop for knitting group on Thursday.

No comments: